PokeDreams.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to PokeDreams where dreams become reality.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Pokemon Adventures - Episode I: Let the journey begin!

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
AuraTrainer08
Region Moderator
Region Moderator
AuraTrainer08

Trainer Points : 105
Pokemon : 2013-02-12
Character Age : 35
Current Region : Johto

Trainer Card
Money: $7,000
Pokemon Team:
Characters:

Pokemon Adventures - Episode I: Let the journey begin! Empty
PostSubject: Pokemon Adventures - Episode I: Let the journey begin!   Pokemon Adventures - Episode I: Let the journey begin! EmptyTue Feb 12, 2013 1:29 pm

The day starts off beautiful as the morning sun raises over the horizon, bringing light over the small town known as New Bark Town. As the morning arrives, people were coming out of their homes to start their morning routine. The men head off to work and the women go do their normal things like going to the market or their jobs as the young kids head to school to learn. but some young folks dream of going on pokemon journeys. Especially one young teenage girl, who will begin her pokemon journey.

In a bedroom at a two story house, A young girl name Kana Gallosilk was asleep in her bed dreaming of her pokemon adventure that she will be starting today. The sun shines through the window of her bedroom as she woke up and opened her beautiful light blue eyes. Kana sat up in her bed and stretched before turning to her window and look outside to the beautiful sunny day. Then she gets up and makes her bed before grabbing her trainer clothes and heading into her bathroom for a nice warm shower. After that, she comes downstairs and heads to the kitchen where her mom was fixing breakfast and her dad was sitting at the table reading his daily newspaper with a cup of warm coffee on the table.

"Morning, mom. Morning, dad." Kana greated her parents while smiling.

Her dad looked up from his newspaper and smiled at his daughter while her mom brought their breakfast over to the table and she sat down.

"Well, good morning, sunshine. Did you sleep well?" Her dad greeted back.

"yes I did. I had a really wonderful dream of starting my pokemon adventure." Kana answered as she sat down.

"Well, you must be very excited today then." her mom said.

"I am very excited." Kana said.

The family of three begins to eat their breakfast. During their morning meal, they started up another conversation. Then her dad turned to his daughter and decided to ask her what her choice was for her first pokemon.

"Well, I've been giving it some thought last night and I think I'm gonna go for a totodile." Kana said before she took a drink of her milk.

"A totodile would be an excellent choice for your first pokemon." Her dad said.

After breakfast, the three gathered outside and heads towards the Pokemon Lab to see Professor Elm. The lab was only about a 20 mile walk from their house. They arrive at the professor's lab and Kana went inside while her parents waited outside.

"Hello. I'm here to get my pokemon and start my journey." Kana greeted.
Back to top Go down
Sato
Admin
Admin
Sato

Trainer Points : 179
Pokemon : 2012-12-30
Current Region : Kanto

Trainer Card
Pokemon Team:
Characters:

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Adventures - Episode I: Let the journey begin!   Pokemon Adventures - Episode I: Let the journey begin! EmptyTue Feb 12, 2013 1:46 pm

Professor Elm stood there looking the opposite way that Kana walked in. Elm was looking outside a window into the plains of where the Pokemon he had were playing and resting. "Ahhhh oh how i love Pokemon. They have so much secrets and its my job to discover them." Elm said with a big smile before letting out a little giggle at the end. "Professor Elm, You have company." A lab worker said to Elm as Elm turned around. After turning around the girl had already spoken. "Ahhh before you start your adventure by picking your first pokemon may i get your name young one?." Elm said with a smile looking at the young girl.
Back to top Go down
https://pokedreams.forumotion.com
AuraTrainer08
Region Moderator
Region Moderator
AuraTrainer08

Trainer Card
Pokemon Team:
Characters:

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Adventures - Episode I: Let the journey begin!   Pokemon Adventures - Episode I: Let the journey begin! EmptyTue Feb 12, 2013 1:49 pm

Kana smiles and heads over to Professor Elm. She was excited to pick her new pokemon as Professor Elm stood up and asked for her name.

"My name is Kana Gallosilk and today I'm starting my pokemon journey." Kana answered.
Back to top Go down
Sato
Admin
Admin
Sato

Trainer Card
Pokemon Team:
Characters:

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Adventures - Episode I: Let the journey begin!   Pokemon Adventures - Episode I: Let the journey begin! EmptyTue Feb 12, 2013 1:52 pm

Elm stood there as he begun to laugh. "Ahh well Kana, that is the second time you told me your starting your journey, so i can already tell you are keen to start so without wasting anymore time here you may pick your first pokemon out of three. Please pick." Elm said with a smile pointing at three pokeballs that rested on a table.
Back to top Go down
AuraTrainer08
Region Moderator
Region Moderator
AuraTrainer08

Trainer Card
Pokemon Team:
Characters:

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Adventures - Episode I: Let the journey begin!   Pokemon Adventures - Episode I: Let the journey begin! EmptyTue Feb 12, 2013 1:55 pm

Kana heads over to the table where the pokeballs are. These pokeballs had Chikarita, Cyndaquil, and Totodile.

"I've been giving it some thoughts last night. But, I know which pokemon I'm going for. I choose, Totodile." Kana said as she picks up the pokeball with totodile.
Back to top Go down
Sato
Admin
Admin
Sato

Trainer Card
Pokemon Team:
Characters:

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Adventures - Episode I: Let the journey begin!   Pokemon Adventures - Episode I: Let the journey begin! EmptyTue Feb 12, 2013 2:00 pm

"Nice pick, the water type Pokemon. Since this is your first Pokemon why dont you give him a nickname and then continue on with your adventure Kana?." Elm said standing there looking at the young girl.
Back to top Go down
AuraTrainer08
Region Moderator
Region Moderator
AuraTrainer08

Trainer Card
Pokemon Team:
Characters:

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Adventures - Episode I: Let the journey begin!   Pokemon Adventures - Episode I: Let the journey begin! EmptyTue Feb 12, 2013 2:02 pm

Kana turns to professor Elm and nods, thanking him.

"Thank you so much, Professor Elm. I shall name him GatorClaw." Kana said.
Back to top Go down
Sato
Admin
Admin
Sato

Trainer Card
Pokemon Team:
Characters:

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Adventures - Episode I: Let the journey begin!   Pokemon Adventures - Episode I: Let the journey begin! EmptyTue Feb 12, 2013 2:08 pm

"Well now you may start your adventure." Elm said with a smile to end the conversation.
Back to top Go down
AuraTrainer08
Region Moderator
Region Moderator
AuraTrainer08

Trainer Card
Pokemon Team:
Characters:

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Adventures - Episode I: Let the journey begin!   Pokemon Adventures - Episode I: Let the journey begin! EmptyTue Feb 12, 2013 2:14 pm

Kana thanked the professor once again and she heads out of the lab. She comes out and greeted her parents. Then, she tosses the pokeball out and let GatorClaw out so he could meet her parents. The totodile jumped up and down greeting his trainer's parents and they greeted him back. Then Kana returned him to his pokeball. before turning to her parents and hugging them.

"We'll miss you so much. Make sure to call us anytime you want." her mom said.

"I will, mom." Kana said.

With that, Kana waves goodbye to her parents and heads off on route 29, thus the start of her pokemon journey. After about 5 minutes, Kana has reached route 29 and she tosses the pokeball out and let GatorClaw out for a bit. Then they begin searching for some pokemon.
Back to top Go down
Sato
Admin
Admin
Sato

Trainer Card
Pokemon Team:
Characters:

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Adventures - Episode I: Let the journey begin!   Pokemon Adventures - Episode I: Let the journey begin! EmptyTue Feb 12, 2013 2:25 pm

Suddenly out of no where a Chimchar was seen standing there looking into the sky having thoughts and dreams about when he evolves.

Pokemon Adventures - Episode I: Let the journey begin! Chimchar_NB - Level 3
Back to top Go down
AuraTrainer08
Region Moderator
Region Moderator
AuraTrainer08

Trainer Card
Pokemon Team:
Characters:

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Adventures - Episode I: Let the journey begin!   Pokemon Adventures - Episode I: Let the journey begin! EmptyTue Feb 12, 2013 2:29 pm

Kana and GatorClaw stops and they take notice of the chimchar.

"Cool. It's a chimchar." Kana said with excite.

"Toto!" GatorClaw called out, also excited.

"Alright, GatorClaw! Let's do this!" Kana said.
Back to top Go down
Sato
Admin
Admin
Sato

Trainer Card
Pokemon Team:
Characters:

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Adventures - Episode I: Let the journey begin!   Pokemon Adventures - Episode I: Let the journey begin! EmptyTue Feb 12, 2013 2:33 pm

Without waiting the Chimchar bursted in at the totodile with speed ducking his head down and his arms out hoping to get a clean tackle on the totodile.
Back to top Go down
AuraTrainer08
Region Moderator
Region Moderator
AuraTrainer08

Trainer Card
Pokemon Team:
Characters:

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Adventures - Episode I: Let the journey begin!   Pokemon Adventures - Episode I: Let the journey begin! EmptyTue Feb 12, 2013 2:36 pm

"GatorClaw, dodge!" Kana commanded.

GatorClaw dodges the chimchar. Then GatorClaw stood facing the chimchar.

"Awesome! Now use Scratch!" Kana commanded again.

GatorClaw ran up to the chimchar and started using scratch on it.
Back to top Go down
Sato
Admin
Admin
Sato

Trainer Card
Pokemon Team:
Characters:

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Adventures - Episode I: Let the journey begin!   Pokemon Adventures - Episode I: Let the journey begin! EmptyTue Feb 12, 2013 2:39 pm

Chimchar was hit and sent flying back but before he hit the ground he turned it into backflips landing on his feet at the end. "Chimchar!" Chimchar said as he looked the totodile in the eyes trying to land a hard Leer on the pokemon.
Back to top Go down
AuraTrainer08
Region Moderator
Region Moderator
AuraTrainer08

Trainer Card
Pokemon Team:
Characters:

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Adventures - Episode I: Let the journey begin!   Pokemon Adventures - Episode I: Let the journey begin! EmptyTue Feb 12, 2013 2:42 pm

GatorClaw just stared at the chimchar and he blinked.

"Well, this chimchar seems to be trying to look tough. Okay, GatorClaw! Use Scratch again!" Kana called out.

GatorClaw once again ran up to the chimchar and used scratch again.
Back to top Go down
Sato
Admin
Admin
Sato

Trainer Card
Pokemon Team:
Characters:

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Adventures - Episode I: Let the journey begin!   Pokemon Adventures - Episode I: Let the journey begin! EmptyTue Feb 12, 2013 2:44 pm

Chimchar had seen this attack coming as he ran in but before he had contact with the Totodile, Chimchar jumped into the air dodging the attack and using his own scratch hoping to hit Totodile from his back.
Back to top Go down
AuraTrainer08
Region Moderator
Region Moderator
AuraTrainer08

Trainer Card
Pokemon Team:
Characters:

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Adventures - Episode I: Let the journey begin!   Pokemon Adventures - Episode I: Let the journey begin! EmptyTue Feb 12, 2013 2:50 pm

GatorClaw was hit by the scratch. But then he got and turned to the chimchar.

"Use scratch again!" Kana said

GatorClaw faced the chimchar and used scratch on it one more time as Kana gets a pokeball ready.
Back to top Go down
Sato
Admin
Admin
Sato

Trainer Card
Pokemon Team:
Characters:

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Adventures - Episode I: Let the journey begin!   Pokemon Adventures - Episode I: Let the journey begin! EmptyTue Feb 12, 2013 2:52 pm

Chimchar was hit and sent to the ground getting up slowly with just enough energy to stand up straight. "Chaaar.." Chimchar said looking at the Totodile.
Back to top Go down
AuraTrainer08
Region Moderator
Region Moderator
AuraTrainer08

Trainer Card
Pokemon Team:
Characters:

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Adventures - Episode I: Let the journey begin!   Pokemon Adventures - Episode I: Let the journey begin! EmptyTue Feb 12, 2013 2:58 pm

"Alright! Time to catch it!" Kana said.

Kana quickly took a pokeball out and tosses it at the chimchar.
Back to top Go down
Sato
Admin
Admin
Sato

Trainer Card
Pokemon Team:
Characters:

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Adventures - Episode I: Let the journey begin!   Pokemon Adventures - Episode I: Let the journey begin! EmptyTue Feb 12, 2013 3:21 pm

The pokeball hit Chimchar as the Pokeball shook around three times before letting off a small click. Chimchar was now caught.

(Would you like to give him a Nickname?)
Back to top Go down
AuraTrainer08
Region Moderator
Region Moderator
AuraTrainer08

Trainer Card
Pokemon Team:
Characters:

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Adventures - Episode I: Let the journey begin!   Pokemon Adventures - Episode I: Let the journey begin! EmptyWed Feb 13, 2013 2:01 am

Kana pumped a fist up in the air. She had caught her first pokemon. Kana goes over and picks up the pokeball with the chimchar in it.

"Alright! We caught our first pokemon!" Kana shouted with excitement.

"Totodile!" GatorClaw called out with excitement.

(Hmm...depends on what gender it is.)
Back to top Go down
Sato
Admin
Admin
Sato

Trainer Card
Pokemon Team:
Characters:

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Adventures - Episode I: Let the journey begin!   Pokemon Adventures - Episode I: Let the journey begin! EmptyWed Feb 13, 2013 8:59 am

(It is a Male.)
Back to top Go down
AuraTrainer08
Region Moderator
Region Moderator
AuraTrainer08

Trainer Card
Pokemon Team:
Characters:

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Adventures - Episode I: Let the journey begin!   Pokemon Adventures - Episode I: Let the journey begin! EmptyWed Feb 13, 2013 9:52 am

(Then he shall be named FireFist!)
Back to top Go down
Sato
Admin
Admin
Sato

Trainer Card
Pokemon Team:
Characters:

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Adventures - Episode I: Let the journey begin!   Pokemon Adventures - Episode I: Let the journey begin! EmptyWed Feb 13, 2013 3:04 pm

(Done and Added to your profile, you may continue.)
Back to top Go down
AuraTrainer08
Region Moderator
Region Moderator
AuraTrainer08

Trainer Card
Pokemon Team:
Characters:

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Adventures - Episode I: Let the journey begin!   Pokemon Adventures - Episode I: Let the journey begin! EmptyThu Feb 14, 2013 1:35 am

Kana and GatorClaw continued to walk through the grass of route 29. They continued to look for more pokemon.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Adventures - Episode I: Let the journey begin!   Pokemon Adventures - Episode I: Let the journey begin! Empty

Back to top Go down

Pokemon Adventures - Episode I: Let the journey begin!
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next