PokeDreams.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to PokeDreams where dreams become reality.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Pokemon Adventures - Episode I: Let the journey begin!

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Sato
Admin
Admin
Sato

Trainer Points : 179
Pokemon : 2012-12-30
Character Age : 35
Current Region : Kanto

Trainer Card
Money: $7,000
Pokemon Team:
Characters:

Pokemon Adventures - Episode I: Let the journey begin! - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Adventures - Episode I: Let the journey begin!   Pokemon Adventures - Episode I: Let the journey begin! - Page 2 EmptyThu Feb 14, 2013 12:52 pm

Suddenly a Timburr appeared hitting a nearby tree with his plank of wood that he carrys.

Pokemon Adventures - Episode I: Let the journey begin! - Page 2 20110507143106!Timburr_BW - Level 9
Back to top Go down
https://pokedreams.forumotion.com
AuraTrainer08
Region Moderator
Region Moderator
AuraTrainer08

Trainer Points : 105
Pokemon : 2013-02-12
Current Region : Johto

Trainer Card
Pokemon Team:
Characters:

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Adventures - Episode I: Let the journey begin!   Pokemon Adventures - Episode I: Let the journey begin! - Page 2 EmptyThu Feb 14, 2013 1:00 pm

Kana & GatorClaw stopped and they turned towards the timburr. GatorClaw jumped up and down in a little dance, excited to see another pokemon.

"Wow! A timburr!" Kana said with excitement.

"Toto! Dile!" GatorClaw called out with happiness.

"Shall we catch this one too?" Kana asked.

GatorClaw looked up to his trainer and he gave her a nod. Kana nodded back at him and she looked to the pokemon.

"Alright! Let's do it!" Kana shouted out as GatorClaw stepped forward to the timburr.
Back to top Go down
Sato
Admin
Admin
Sato

Trainer Card
Pokemon Team:
Characters:

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Adventures - Episode I: Let the journey begin!   Pokemon Adventures - Episode I: Let the journey begin! - Page 2 EmptyThu Feb 14, 2013 1:04 pm

Timburr had a angry look on his face when he was smashing the tree with his plank before looking at Kana and the Totodile, Timburr tensed his muscles turning around. Timburr had seen the Totodile step forward asking for a battle. "Timburr.....". Timburr stopped and took one deep breath focusing all his energy and become a lot more effective. Suddenly out of no where Timburr ran towards Totodile with his plank swinging at Totodile.
Back to top Go down
AuraTrainer08
Region Moderator
Region Moderator
AuraTrainer08

Trainer Card
Pokemon Team:
Characters:

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Adventures - Episode I: Let the journey begin!   Pokemon Adventures - Episode I: Let the journey begin! - Page 2 EmptyThu Feb 14, 2013 1:21 pm

"GatorClaw, dodge it!" Kana called out.

GatorClaw dodged to the side and he turned towards the timburr. GatorClaw got ready for her trainer give out an attack command.

"Alright! Use hydro pump!" Kana called out.
Back to top Go down
Sato
Admin
Admin
Sato

Trainer Card
Pokemon Team:
Characters:

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Adventures - Episode I: Let the journey begin!   Pokemon Adventures - Episode I: Let the journey begin! - Page 2 EmptyThu Feb 14, 2013 1:50 pm

As Totodile used Hydro Pump Timburr used his plank to launch himself into the air getting over the Hydro Pump and coming down from the sky swinging his Plank at Totodile.
Back to top Go down
AuraTrainer08
Region Moderator
Region Moderator
AuraTrainer08

Trainer Card
Pokemon Team:
Characters:

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Adventures - Episode I: Let the journey begin!   Pokemon Adventures - Episode I: Let the journey begin! - Page 2 EmptyThu Feb 14, 2013 2:19 pm

"Dodge it!" Kana called out.

GatorClaw tried to dodge but the plank hit him at the side of his head, causing him to fall back abit. Then GatorClaw got up and he shook his head.

"Are you okay?" Kana asked.

GatorClaw regained himself and turned to his trainer, giving her a nod. Kana smiled and GatorClaw turned back at the timburr.

"Try hydro pump again!" Kana called out.
Back to top Go down
Sato
Admin
Admin
Sato

Trainer Card
Pokemon Team:
Characters:

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Adventures - Episode I: Let the journey begin!   Pokemon Adventures - Episode I: Let the journey begin! - Page 2 EmptyMon Feb 18, 2013 1:53 am

Timburr focused all his energy into his hands swinging his plank at full force making his plank take the Hydro Pump head on. "TIMBURRRR" Timburr yelled as his plank smashed into the Hydro Pump head on causing the attack to cancel out. As Timburr started to puff from exhaustion Timburr ran in one more time for one more pound with his Plank.
Back to top Go down
AuraTrainer08
Region Moderator
Region Moderator
AuraTrainer08

Trainer Card
Pokemon Team:
Characters:

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Adventures - Episode I: Let the journey begin!   Pokemon Adventures - Episode I: Let the journey begin! - Page 2 EmptyMon Feb 18, 2013 10:46 am

"Dodge again!" Kana called out.

GatorClaw dodged to the side, avoiding the pound from the plank this time. Then GatorClaw faced the timburr.

"Now use leer and follow it up with scratch!" Kana called out.

GatorClaw jumped in front of the timburr and gave it a hard leer. Then he raised his claws and ran at the timburr. GatorClaw then raked his claws at timburr as he used scratch on it.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Adventures - Episode I: Let the journey begin!   Pokemon Adventures - Episode I: Let the journey begin! - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Pokemon Adventures - Episode I: Let the journey begin!
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2